§ 1 General regulations
1. The Conference held by RETENCJAPL sp. z o.o. hereinafter referred to as Conference, will be held at the time and place given by RETENCJAPL sp. z o.o., hereinafter referred to as Organizer.
2. RETENCJAPL Sp. z o.o., al. Grunwaldzka 411, 80-309 Gdańsk is the organizer of the Conference.
3. The rules and regulations of this document are an integral part of Registration Form for the Conference and are equally binding for all Participants.
4. The Ordering Party is a natural or legal person that placed an order for services using the Registration Form available at www.konferencje.retencja.pl
5. A Participant is any Ordering Party being a natural or legal person that was given by the Ordering Party in the Registration Form.
6. By completing the Registration Form the Ordering Party accepts these rules and regulations of the Conference.
§ 2 Conditions of participation
1. In order to participate in the Conference it is necessary to:
1.1 Confirm the participation in the Conference by sending a completed Registration Form by the Ordering Party to the Organizer in one of the following ways:
– online entry at www.konferencje.retencja.pl
– sending a completed Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
– sending a completed Registration Form by post to
RETENCJAPL Sp. z o.o., al. Grunwaldzka 411, 80-309 Gdańsk.
1.2 Pay for participation by a bank transfer as stipulated in paragraph IV of these Rules and Regulations.
2. The confirmation of registration of a Participant will be sent by the Organizer via email together with proforma invoice within 3 (three) working days following the day of receiving the Registration Form.
3. Taking into consideration the limited number of reservations available for the Conference, the first come first served basis will apply.
4. All participation, transportation and accommodation costs are covered by the Participant.
5. The deadline for sending Registration Forms has been given by the Organizer in the Registration Form. After this day registration will be possible provided that there are still places available. In that case please contact email@example.com.
§ 3 Rules of the conference
1. The Organizer prepares the plan of the Conference and reserves the right to change the programme even on the day of the Conference. The Organizer is entitled to change the time and order of the sessions.
2. The Organizer will not be held responsible for any delays in performance of particular parts of the Conference as well as for Participants failing to benefit from any point of a session.
3. The Ordering Party shall be fully responsible for any damage done at the Conference venue by themselves or any persons sent to participate in the Conference on their behalf.
4. The Organizer shall not be held responsible for any lost, damaged or stolen property that belongs to the Ordering Party or their representatives at the Conference.
5. The Ordering Party undertakes to comply with all safety regulations including fire prevention as well as to comply with the instructions and orders related to organizational and technical matters given by the Organizer.
6. Any form of recoding of any part of the Conference is strictly forbidden.
7. The above organizational terms will not apply to any Registration Forms sent later than 6 days prior to the opening day of the Conference. In such event organizational terms will be stipulated individually together with the Organizer.
§ 4 Payment conditions and deadlines
1. If the price is related to the time of registration, the price depends on the date of receiving the Registration Form by the Organizer and on-time payment.
2. The only way of paying for the conference is by making a bank transfer prepayment to the following bank account:
RETENCJAPL Sp. z o.o., Grunwaldzka 411, 80-309 Gdańsk
mBank: 24 1140 1065 0000 4975 6800 1001
Please put NAME_SURNAME_Conference Name as the transfer name.
3. The payment for the Conference must be done no later than 2 weeks prior to the commencement of the Conference.
§ 5 Conditions of resignation
1. Resignations can be made no later than 27 days prior to the commencement of the Conference only by sending a written statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Resignation from the participation in the Conference after this time results in the obligation to pay the full due amount for the participation and unused accommodation to the bank account of RETENCJAPL.
3. In the event of resigning from participation and failing to cancel the hotel reservation 27 days before the commencement of the Conference, the Participant will be encumbered with the cost of hotel reservation by the hotel.
4. The acceptance of the resignation will be confirmed by the Organizer via email sent to the email address given in the Registration Form. In such event the registration fee is sent back to the Ordering Party’s bank account number.
5. Should the Participant fail to arrive at the Conference the Ordering Party will be charged in full for the participation and unused accommodation according to the Registration Form.
§ 6 Final regulations
1. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Conference in the event of fortuitous events. Should this happen all payments made by the Participant will be given back by the Organizer in full.
2. The Organizer understands the following as fortuitous events:
– the failure of electric, heating, gas, sewer, air-conditioning or other installation, which could be hazardous to life or health of the Participants of the Conference
– armed conflict
– street riots
– road, rail, air or other accidents that make accessing the venue of the Conference impossible
– other events the occurrence of which makes it impossible to organize the Conference according to its programme or which could be hazardous to life or health of the Participants of the Conference if the Conference took place.
3. By sending the Registration Form you automatically accept these Regulations and undertake to follow order regulations and any other regulations made between the Participant and the Organizer.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to take photographs and register the sessions at the Conference as well as take photographs and film the speeches and the speakers in order to use this material later in publications made by RETENCJAPL and on its website.
5. The Organizer represents that all materials available at the Conference are subject to copyrights. The Ordering Party and/or the Participant has the right to make only personal use of these materials. Coping, reproducing, distributing and other forms of using these materials in any way that breeches the copyright law is forbidden.
6. The Organizer reserves the right to change the provisions of these Rules and Regulations. Any changes made to this document shall be effective 7 days following their publication at www.konferencja.retencja.pl
7. Any disputes arising under the participation in the Conference shall be governed by court having jurisdiction over the Organizer’s registered seat.
8. To all matters not provided by these Rules and Regulations the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
9. These Rules and Regulations shall be effective as of the day of their publication at www.konferencja.retencja.pl